Eddie & I

Eddie & I
The Love of My Life

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tough Days Continue.....

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." ~ Hebrews 11:6

Just a short note to tell all of you that yesterday was tough. I was told on the phone on the way down that I may not get into the study because my white counts were so low again. We immediately started a prayer chain to storm Heaven with many pleas for a better result on the bloodwork I had to get when I got to Nashville. This morning we'll find out the results and learn for sure if this is the way the Lord wants us to go.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, Eddie, my sister Janet has sent a note to me about your journey. While we have not seen each other in many years I am saddened to hear of your trials yet humbled by your courage to endure. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and have all of my wishes for continued courage and strength for the future. Best Regards, Charlie Emde, Jenks, OK

    ReplyDelete