Eddie & I

Eddie & I
The Love of My Life

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Struggling Days

"God is my refuge and strength an ever present help in times of trouble'.
Psalm 46:1

I'm sorry I haven't been more faithful at writing, and I know many of you receive updates about my condition here - I've asked a couple family members to fill in and keep you updated if I'm not able to in the upcoming weeks.

I've been wanting to write about alot of 'happenings'... from an awesome TX deer hunt, a great Thanksgiving, and how touched I've been with all the benefit support, cards, letters. and especially the prayers throughout this past month. I'm sorry I just haven't been up to it.

So in summary.....
I continue going to Venderbilt in TN and am hopeful scans on the 29th reveal some regression of the disease. I am very weak, and receiving IV fluids a couple times a week.

In the mean time.... thank you for every prayer, positive thought, and the many kind deeds. Words can't express their importance.

Please keep praying

1 comment:

  1. So great to see you on Monday. Praying that you will gain strength and be able to enjoy the holidays with your wonderful family.
    Love,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete